GNDECB Student and Staff participated in Orientation Session on IIC4.0 & Features - MoE's Innovation Cell
Orientation Session on IIC4.0 & Features - MoE's Innovation Cell
Speaker: Dipan Kumar Sahu, Assistant Innovation Director, MIC
The Objective of the session is to orient IICs on-
1. IIC 4.0 Registration and Participation Guidelines
2. Introduction to New Features of IIC 4.0 Portal and How to Use It.
3. Glance through various programs and schemes for IIC institutions
4. Incentives and measurement of performance IIC Institutions effort
5. Integrated policy approach for maximum impact - NISP+IIC+ARIIA
Various aspect related to the IIC 4.0 discussed in detail. IIC Students members and IIC Faculty
members from all department attended the session.
Post a Comment